Are you the new Pàu Drupal PHP developer?
Are you a drupal/php developer? Do you care about well-crafted software in PHP? Do you live for an efficient and maintainable code? Do you thrive in a startup environment where multitasking, technical independence, constant changes are a daily routine? As a developer in our team, you will be building web applications using PHP, Drupal, GIT, Zend, JSON, … for a wide variety of amazing clients in all kinds of environments.
- You are a skilled back-end programmer who can write lean object-oriented PHP code.
- You have worked with ticket / issue-trackers or an Agile board and you excel in troubleshooting and solving complex problems.
- You love to collaborate, share, and learn from others and you look back at the end of each sprint and try to improve yourself and the team.
- You have a broad skill set which means you can work with the Zend Framework, GIT and you are at home in cross-browser compatibility programming.
- ext to that a good knowledge of latest Drupal backend technology, JSON, Symfony and/or front-end programming skills are highly appreciated.
- You'll be working along side an accomplished team that knows how to get things done so you need to be quick on your feet and be amazing to work with.
- Passionate about innovation, as a PHP Developer, you must have great communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and you are self-motivating and independent.
So if you attracted by the above, if you’re a geek, passionate about coding, love learning new frameworks, languages and tools – you’ll feel right at home here.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
You will work in an attractive working environment in a dynamically growing sector involving steep training curves and flat command structure.
You can expect to be working with a great team that collaborates really well in a fun and fast paced environment.
As a fast growing small company there is room to make a difference and opportunity for personal development.
We encourage people to learn and grow. Everyone gets high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
We offer our people a sector-conform package regarding to salary and benefits.
A typical day at the office
You embark on a fresh new project at the offices of a new client, a world famous marketing agency. The day starts with a freshly brewed cup of coffee and the kickoff meeting for the project you will be working on the next 6 weeks. You are there as a specialist in your field and all eyes are on you when it comes to technical expertise. The client gives you the overall picture and their dreams concerning this project and in the same time you are thinking about the technical setup they will need. In this meeting you meet up with your new colleague, the front-end developer / designer and the project manager who will assist you during this whole project.
After this meeting you have time to set up shop. You get your desk on the top floor of an industrial looking office and start with the configuration of your developm
ent environment. Since it is your first day here your new team invites you for lunch around the corner in a local deli.
After lunch you start with your planning and make a solid project plan together with the project manager and front-end developer. Planning is going to be tight but do-able and above all this project expects some nifty features and cutting edge coding. You can't wait to start coding the next day!
I'm qualified for the job!