Are you the new Digital Analyst at Pàu?
Does the passion to solve complex business problems make you exited to go to work each day?
Do you love manipulating data, storytelling and influencing others? If a challenge excites you, keep reading.
As an Analyst at Pàu, you will turn hard data into actionable insights and compelling stories to take informed and solid business decisions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of
product managers and strategists, marketers and business leaders to solve the most pressing and
challenging problems that face our client’s business.
Your autodidactism and passion for numbers shapes your bold analysis of data and reveals
anomalies ripe for our client’s attention. Your leadership skills, cross-team collaboration, and focus on feedback will help shape our digital analytics track.
- 1-3 years working in a digital/web analytics role
- Passionate about the digital space
- You’re Google Analytics certified and have experience setting up accounts, creating segments and configuring goals.
- Experience deriving actionable insight from Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst/Omniture
- Familiarity with tag management solutions like Google Tag Manager and Tealium iQ.
- Familiarity with optimization/personalization including designing A/B/MVT experiments in tools such as Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, Monetate, etc.
- Understanding and knowledge of digital marketing/advertising including SEM, SEO, Email, Display, and Affiliates
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with disperse business units: Development, Creative and Account teams
- Proactive with solid organization skills to manage and shepherd analytics-based projects from creation to completion
- Excel expertise with experience in nested functions and pivot tables
So if you attracted by the above, if you’re a geek, passionate about coding, love learning new frameworks, languages and tools – you’ll feel right at home here.
Much appreciated skills
- HTML/CSS and web standards
- SQL experience
- E-commerce or agency experience
- Custom tagging implementation examples
- Familiarity with QA/UAT including use of debugging solutions
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar data visualization platforms
Don't worry if you don't master all of these skills yet. At Pàu, we believe in growing competences
on the job, and eagerness to learn is as important as experience. So if you’re a data nerd,
passionate about the digital world, you’ll feel right at home with us.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
I'm qualified for the job!
Pàu is all about people. We have over 35 good reasons to join our team. Are you the next?
- The opportunity to be a part of a starting and ambitious UX consultancy crew.
- Varied and exciting work for many different customers: some are international brands, some are local players, of all sizes.
- Room to make a difference in a fast growing small company with a flat structure.
- Support for learning and growing and opportunity for personal development.
- Responsibility and autonomy.
- An attractive salary package with all conceivable fringe benefits.